- Resolution gallery, Johannesburg South Africa, Individual exhibition “Balance or Transgression” paintings
- Futuroscope Poitiers (France) In preparation
- Beijing Museum (China) In Preparation
- French Mozambican cultural centre Maputo Mozambique (CCCFM), Group show with Kester (sculptor) and Gonçalo Mabunda (sculptor), “Casse du siècle” presenting paintings and sculptures made with scrap materials
- Gallery Jane Griffiths, Val d’Isère France, group show “Diversidade”
- GKM Gallery Malmoe (Sweden), group show “Black and white”
- GKM Gallery Malmoe (Sweden), individual exhibition “Unstill Lives”, paintings
- Gallery Jane Griffiths, Val d’Isère (France), group show
- Franco Mozambican Cultural Centre Maputo, (Mozambique), group show
- St’ART: Contemporary Art Fair in Strasbourg (France) represented by Jane Griffiths Gallery, individual exhibition Solo “Oil and Guns”
- Obert Contemporary Gallery, Johannesburg (South Africa), individual exhibition “Noir Désir”
- Group show Gallery Jane Griffiths Val d’Isère (France)
- Affordable Art Fair Geneva (Switzerland) and Paris (France) represented By Gallery Jane Griffiths
- ARTENIM Grenoble: Contemporary Art Fair in Grenoble (France) with Galerie Jane Griffiths.
- Group show gallery Jane Griffiths, Val d’isère (France)
- Cruzamentos: Photographs exhibition together with Sculptor Gonçalo Mabunda and Photographer Mauro Pinto, Franco-Mozambican Cultural Centre of Maputo, (Mozambique).
- St’ART: Contemporary Art Fair in Strasbourg (France) represented by AD Gallery, together with: François BOISROND, Peter KLASEN, Rémi BLANCHARD, Hervé DI ROSA, Robert COMBAS, Maxime Lhermet et Alexandre Nicolas.
- ArteNIm: Contemporary art fair in Nïmes (France) presented by AD Gallery together with: François BOISROND, Peter KLASEN, Rémi BLANCHARD, Hervé DI ROSA, Robert COMBAS and Maxime Lhermet.
- ArteNim Grenoble: Contemporary art Fair in Grenoble (France) represented by the Jane Griffiths Gallery
- Group show at the Jane Griffiths Gallery, Val d’Isère, (France)
- (http://janegriffiths.blogspot.com). Other artists presented: Arman, Peter Klasen, Sam Francis, Claude Viallat, Patrick Chappert-Gaujal, Antonio de Felipe, Philippe Huart, Maria Manuela, William Sweetlove, Jan desmarets, Robert Combas, Dayot Sacomanno…
- 2 group shows at the Suty Gallery (http://www.galeriesuty.com), about the theme of New York (April 22- May 25) together with Cyril Anguelidis, Daniel Authouart, Lili Fantozzi Gérard Guyomard, Hélène Launois, Frédéric Oudrix, Sélim Saïah, and Tony Soulié.
- And the Velvet Underground (June 3- July 8), together with a group of French and German artists: Myriam Baudin, Ulrike Beckmann, Pierre Chanoine, Florent Chopin, Raimund Friedrich, Aurélie Gravas, Gérard Guyomard, Sylvain Lang, Eric Liot, Marie Pittroff, Detlef Schweiger, Holger Wendland.
- Galerie Jane Griffiths, group shows, Val d’Isère, (France)
- Galerie Suty, group show, Trend Marks, Coye la Forêt (Région parisienne), (France)
- Galerie 21, group show, Uzès, (France)
- Rue des Arts, group show, Le Carla Bayle, (France)
- Galerie A.D, group show, Béziers, (France)
- Art Forum, group show, Béziers, (France)
- StArt Strasbourg, (France) November 2006 represented by “Galerie A.D” and by “Galerie 21”.
- GKM Gallery, individual exhibition, “Border line” Malmö, (Sweden)
- Kim Nörballe Gallery, individual exhibition, Middlefart, (Denmark)
- Jane Griffiths Gallery, individual exhibition and group shows, Val D’Isère, (France)
- Selart Gallery, group show, Stockholm, (Sweden)
- La Galerie, Espace Gérard Philippe, La Garde (Var) (France), individual exhibition of recent paintings,
- Daniel Besseiche Gallery, individual exhibition and group exhibition, Val D’Isère, (France),
- Biennale D’art Contemporain, Dakar, (Sénégal)
- Contemporary Art Centre, Group show, La côte Saint André (38), (France),
- “Art Paris”, Contemporary Art Fair, GKM Gallery, Group show, Paris (France)
- GKM Gallery, Group Show at “Spitz Gallery”, London, (England)
- GKM Gallery, Malmö, (Sweden), Group show
- J.F Gallery, Zurich, (Swizerland), individual exhibition: “Absolutely no moderation”,
- GKM Gallery Malmö, (Sweden), Group show
- Artenimes: Contemporary Art Fair (Nîmes, France), represented by JF Gallery, Zurich, (Switzerland)
- Lisette Alibert Gallery, (Paris), Group show Montluçon Museum.
- David Leonardis Gallery, Chicago Il, (USA) Recent paintings of nudes and abstract compositions
- Sugar Hill Art Centre, Harlem / New York, (USA) Group show
- Several home shows, New York and Washington D.C, (USA).
- David Leonardis Gallery, Chicago Il, (USA), Group show, recent paintings.
- The E.Loft Gallery, Washington D.C, (USA), 2 French artists Exhibition. Title of the Show: “ e.generation”.
- The World Bank, Washington DC, (USA), Turn Of the Century: Reflections, Group Show by 20 artists from different countries.
- David Leonardis Gallery, Chicago Il, (USA), 2 artists Show. Title of the Show: “Homage to Bastille Day”.
- Mercedes Benz Art Space, New York, New York, USA Solo show, recent Works.
- David Leonardis Gallery, individual exhibition, Chicago, Il (USA). Title of the Show: “Lions etc…” “Intercultural” individual exhibition, Washington, D.C, (USA).
- David Leonardis Gallery, dual exhibition, Chicago, IL, (USA), Title of the Show: “ Morceaux de vie”
- ST’ART 97, with gallery Didier Vesse, Contemporary Art Fair, Strasbourg, (France).
- Moscoso Gallery, Washington, D.C, (USA), exposition of recent works
- Intercultural exhibition, Washington, D.C, (USA).
- Salle Castellane, with Gallery Didier Vesse, Individual exhibition Montpellier, (France). Title of the Show: Primitives”.
- “Art-Entreprise” Parc des Expositions, group show, Montpellier, (France).
Click here to view Balance or Transgression